Thursday 25 July 2013

Important Blog Announcement!


B-o-a-T will be undergoing a major, month-long transformation!

From now until Saturday August 24th, I will be re-routing and planning a new direction for B-o-a-T! 

This will lead B-o-a-T into its blogosphere evolution: "Bachelor(ette)" of Arts BA(ette)! 

Thank you to all of B-o-a-T's past and present readers, and to-be readers of "Bachelor(ette)" of Arts'!

To my dear readers at B-o-a-T
I am grateful for your continuous support and readership - whether it is once, twice, thrice, etc. 
I hope that you would be able to continue supporting the future of B-o-a-T, and we will continue this journey together as BA(ette)! :)

If you would like to stay updated with the little bits and bobs up until (re)launch day, you can always tweet with me @Jingely , Google Friend Connect with me (Widget's at the R-hand side!); or even email me! (jessiejingdance@gmail.com)

I will be revamping my social media platforms as well as the blog itself so that you will be able to communicate with me more conveniently with me! (Don't worry, I don't bite!)

The blog will not be locked (for the final week overhaul) until Saturday 17th August so please feel free to come back and browse around, read/re-read and share any posts you'd like!

So that's it for now. Stay tuned - and see you in August!

Love and Kisses,
JJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment